Compassionate Counsel From A Successful Firm
Lowcountry Law, LLC, in Mount Pleasant and Myrtle Beach offers legal counsel for personal injury, workers’ compensation, and civil litigation claims across South Carolina. Matthew Breen, a graduate of The Citadel, founded the firm with the aim to pursue his clients’ best possible outcomes. He stays true to the firm’s motto, Always available for our clients. Attorney Breen is pleased to have helped many clients over the years including multiple six-figure settlements.
Read more about Matthew’s background by following the link below.
You Are Not Alone – Attorney Breen Can Help
Attorney Breen offers legal representation and counsel across many personal injury types and insurance claims cases, including those related to
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Truck crashes
- Motorcycle accidents
- Workers’ compensation and employee injuries
- Wrongful death
- Hip implants including the DePuy ASR, DePuy Pinnacle, Stryker Rejuvenate & ABG II, and Wright Conserve & Profemur
- DePuy Synthes Elbow Implants
- Ethicon Physiomesh and hernia mesh
- Trans-vaginal mesh products manufactured by Boston Scientific, Ethicon, American Medical Systems, C.R. Bard, inc., and Coloplast Corporation
- Bair Hugger
- Stockert 3T (hospital infections)
- IVC filters
In addition, Attorney Breen handles claims involving the following drugs/products relating to certain aspects of the body:
- Nexium and kidney disease
- Taxotere and permanent hair loss
- Invokana and diabetic ketoacidosis/amputation
- Talcum powder and ovarian cancer
- Asbestos and mesothelioma
- Roundup users who have developed non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma
These matters should not be taken lightly. Matthew Breen understands what is on the line when it comes to personal injury matters. Lowcountry Law, LLC, approaches each case with compassion and dedication. Attorney Breen makes sure his clients know they are not alone in their fight.
Free Consultations Provided
Representation from a successful personal injury lawyer can make a world of difference in the outcome of your case. Lowcountry Law, LLC, offers free consultations. Just call 843-800-8663 or send an email for scheduling.