Matthew Breen was elected as Chancellor of the South Carolina Society of the Sons of the American Revolution. The Chancellor serves as legal advisor to the SC Society. Matthew will render legal opinions on SC Society matters upon request by the President, and shall report on legal matters of concern to the SC Society.
Matthew Breen elected Chancellor of SCSSAR
- Have you been wrongfully terminated from your job? Consider these factors…
- 10 Factors The Insurance Adjuster Uses To Evaluate Your Workers’ Compensation Claim
- How poor visibility and speeding can increase the risk of a nighttime accident
- Client Honors Lowcountry Law with gift
- Attorney Matthew M. Breen named Citadel 2021 Young Alumnus of the Year!