Matthew Breen was elected as Chancellor of the South Carolina Society of the Sons of the American Revolution. The Chancellor serves as legal advisor to the SC Society. Matthew will render legal opinions on SC Society matters upon request by the President, and shall report on legal matters of concern to the SC Society.
Matthew Breen elected Chancellor of SCSSAR
- What is the Time Limit for Compensation, TTD checks, and Medical Bills to Be Paid in a South Carolina Workers’ Compensation Case?
- What Types of Injuries Are Covered by Workers’ Compensation in South Carolina?
- UPDATE: 3 years in prison for chase and injury crash that hurt our client
- Empty Chair in Workers’ Compensation Third Party Claims
- Attorney Matthew M. Breen admitted to practice before the United States Court of Appeals for the 4th Circuit