Matthew M. Breen has been admitted to practice before the United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit. Commonly called ‘the 4th Circuit,’ the Court is a federal court located in Richmond, Virginia, with appellate jurisdiction over the district courts in the following districts:
- District of Maryland
- Eastern District of North Carolina
- Middle District of North Carolina
- Western District of North Carolina
- District of South Carolina
- Eastern District of Virginia
- Western District of Virginia
- Northern District of West Virginia
- Southern District of West Virginia
The court is based at the Lewis F. Powell Jr. United States Courthouse in Richmond, Virginia. With 15 authorized judgeships, it is mid-sized among the 13 United States Courts of Appeals.
Matthew M. Breen adds this level of practice specializing in federal level appeals work to serve his clients and the clients of Lowcountry Law, LLC.
Related: What do Workers’ Compensation Attorneys do?
Need a personal injury attorney to help you file a claim for compensation? Contact Lowcountry Law for a free case evaluation today.